Sunday, 11 September 2011

Love&Hate

Leopard Print = Love <3 

Animal prints have always been big in fashion but leopard print has always been one less worn and used in fashion and possibly regarded as one print that isnt fashionable... but now thats all changed. Every shop I've been in recently I've seen leopard print and all over the designer runways. I have always liked leopard print and was very happy to find its acceptable and fashionable to wear these now...


I know they dont go together but they're both leopard print and I didnt want to take two photos... The top is semi sheer from Topshop for £32 and have a pocket on the left breast with a gold zip however I dont think it has alot of shape to it so I usually wear it tucked into a high waisted skirt or shorts. Also, my shorts are from Zara but it was quite a while ago so I dont remember how much it was. 



My gorgeous hat from River Island ... I cant remember exactly but I think it was about £17 but I'm not sure. I love how cute it is with the little ears and how it come down over your ears ... I love how fashionable it is and how it could easily hide a bad hair day and look amazing.


I love headbands and wear them all the time and when I saw this is Primark for £1.50 I just had to have it. It was a bargain and I knew I'd wear it all the time.. My favourite part is the big bow and it adds a little bit of character to any outfit.


Now for my designer treat... This was my most recent birthday present and was £350 from Vivienne Westwood and I love how the leopard print is not in your face and has sparkly pink all around it so its different to just normal leopard print. The shape of it is so different its definitely my favourite bag and I love it. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment