Heres my answer: ... YES.
Recently, I modelled for a friend's fashion show for charity (PDSA) and all the clothing came from the shop they worked in ... and to my surprise I liked all my outfits and ended up buying some of mine and the other models outfits for a stupidly low price... One of my purchases I've already blogged about in 'Last Friday Night!(8)' but here are my others...
I have already blogged about my scarf obsession and as soon as I saw my friend wearing this I knew I had to have it so as soon as she took it off I took it to the till... and it was only £2 :) The thing that made me want it was the colours ... the orange red and yellow really show up on the dark background and is perfect for autumn.
I also bought this dress for £3 that I modelled because I like the polka dots and eventhough its old its very on trend.. another thing I like is the braiding effect around the elbows and waist which is on trend with the peek a boo effect without being full on cutouts. Plus the label says its from zara so it really was a bargain.
This tribal print tube dress only cost me £3 and it was a dress I modelled in the show... the thing I like most is the bright colours and different design and the fact that its strapless which make it perfect for a summer party.
These are the badges that were sold at the fashion show for £1 each and I bought both colours because I thought they were really cute and would look nice on a jacket... especially the pink sparkly one but mainly because its for charity. xo

No comments:
Post a Comment