Thursday, 29 September 2011

29th September


Today has been boiling hot so when deciding what to wear to a meal out I had no idea.. I didnt want to just wear shorts but I wanted something that wouldn't mean my legs were enclosed like jeans or leggings because its just too closed but I did want something that looked more formal. So I decided on a long black vest from Primark for £1.50 which was a complete bargain! ... And it was tucked into a maxi skirt from Matalan for about £20 and has a very cool zip going up the back ... from about three quarters up the skirt to the waist band. Most people often mistake this outfit as a maxi dress eventhough it isnt. On top I have a little beige waistcoat from River Island for about £15/20 .., which is expensive but worth it because I can wear it with anything. On the back it has a lace detail and round the edges. But my favourite part of my outfit has to be my owl neclace from Accessorise that I splurged on for £12 and I also have matching earrings but I didnt wear them today. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment