I wore this outfit to go out to Pizza Hut just for a casual meal. I'm wearing the cream jumper from Promark for £14 that I blogged about last week... Because it is a v neck I wore a red eat top under it that matched with the red 'A' on the left breast, which I borrowed from my mum. Also, I wore some jeggings from New Look for about £7.99 that matched with the navy stripes round the cuff, bottom and neck. My favourite part I probably my jeggings because they have all the colour and stitching of jeans but with the comfort of leggings. xo
Friday, 23 September 2011
23rd September :)
I wore this outfit to go out to Pizza Hut just for a casual meal. I'm wearing the cream jumper from Promark for £14 that I blogged about last week... Because it is a v neck I wore a red eat top under it that matched with the red 'A' on the left breast, which I borrowed from my mum. Also, I wore some jeggings from New Look for about £7.99 that matched with the navy stripes round the cuff, bottom and neck. My favourite part I probably my jeggings because they have all the colour and stitching of jeans but with the comfort of leggings. xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment