Monday, 19 September 2011

Wish List

No. 7


Okay, so not only do I have an obsession with river island ... I also seem to have an obsession with faux fur! ... I really don't understand why but when I was looking on the app today I came across these and absolutely loved them! ... I'm really into chunky knits and thought they would match beautifully with my new socks and bodywarmer :) but my favourite part has to be the fact they're mittens ... I haven't had any since I was little bit the fact you can pull it back and they become fingerless interests me because as anyone with a touch screen phone knows its almost impossible to type with gloves on for some reason, so these would be perfect. They are quite expensive though for £13 but would definitely be a good investment for what looks like it's going to be a cold winter! :( plus, they come in red and blue too ... xo

No comments:

Post a Comment