Thursday, 22 September 2011

22nd September :)


I wore this outfit to go see a friends show ... I love pretty much every part because its all very colourful and I think that just because its winter it doesn't mean everthing has to be drab and boring. The top is black with multicoloured birds on from Primark for only £6... it buttons up and has a peter pan collar. Its very on trend with the colour and the pattern, birds are everywhere right now... from accessories to clothing. Its tucked into an orange high waisted flouncy skirt from Miss Selfridge for about £25... It has a bow detail on the front and has loose pleats. I wore it with the top because the orange in the skirt really brings out the orange of the birds in the top. The cardigan is the one I blogged about last week from primark for £14 and the tights were £2 for Primark too. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment