Monday, 5 September 2011

All American Retro

I love the old time American look with the baseball jackets, knitted jumpers and oversized lettering from varsity jerseys... which is why I love my new purchases from Primark and was very glad to find that they'd come back this winter...


This long cable knit jumper is very American retro with the large red felt 'A' on the left breast and would go perfectly with a pair of leggings or some skinny jeans.  I like this for winter because its very fashionable but warm ... and for £14 its definitely worth it. 


This picture isn't too good to show this cardigan but ... its black with a plunged v-neck that fastens around my mid-stomach but my favourite part is definitely the gold sequinned 'H' because it adds a bit of style to a simple cardigan... Also £14 from Primark. I guess I like it because although it is simple it can go with everything ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment